I am not going to lie…the hubby and I have been really bad about going on dates recently…well that’s not true he did ask me if I wanted to go on a date with him to see the movie It ( I know so romantic) but I politely declined. So I created this post to not only give you guys some date night outfit inspo + fall date ideas but to also help encourage me and the hubby to go out together more often.
So first things first… date night looks! All of these date night outfits have some of my favorite trends including…leather, bell sleeves, velvet and leggings…okay those may not really be a trend but who doesn’t love a great pair of leggings?!
I’ll start with the leather and bell sleeves…is there any better combo? I would wear this look going out to dinner and then getting drinks afterwards. So chic for the night life!
Next, we have a little velvet off the shoulder situation going on here and it doesn’t get much better then that! Pair this perfect top with some cute booties and black skinny’s and you have yourself a cute look for a date night bowling or even shopping.
Lastly, we have one of my favorite trends, leggings…just kidding, but I do love this top! It is very versatile and would look so cute paired with a cardigan and jeans for a more casual date night look.
Now… Some Fall Date Ideas
- Pick Apples or Berries and then make your own homemade pies afterward or even better apple cider.
- Go on a Fall Foliage Drive and enjoy the scenery and no kids screaming in the car.
- Ride on a Hot Air Balloon this is an even better way to see all the gorgeous leaves and super romantic.
- Have a Scary Movie Marathon…or a movie marathon, if you don’t like scary things.
- Go to the pumpkin patch, kidless… you will actually be able to pick out the pumpkins you want and go through the corn maze without having to worry about loosing your own child.
- Wine Tastings…duh! Go to a wine festival or even your local winery and try all of their new fall wines.
- Pack a Picnic and some hot spiked cider and head to the park. Enjoy the time alone and the pretty scenery.
- Go to a haunted house. This is something I have already checked off the list becasue I am too much of a chicken.
- Octoberfest… find a local Octoberfest near you and enjoy all the beer and pretzels you could want!
- Have a bonfire. Grab some wine, s’mores fixings and snuggle up by the fire.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stay fabulous Friends